If you’re the parent of a high school student, grades 9th – 11th, you’re probably looking for any possible sources of free money to help you pay for college. This is why you need to watch our Facebook Live session on “5 Essential Scholarship Tips Parents Need To Know”. Unless, of course, you have an extra $250,000 somewhere to pay for four years of college.
Here’s what we’ll be covering……
- Should you pay for a scholarship service?
- Learn how scholarships affect financial aid.
- What do you need to know about privacy.
- Review of scholarship search sites and which ones to use.
- Where does your student have the best chance of winning a scholarship?
To get more information and resources about applying for scholarships, download our Scholarship Toolkit, which includes:
- Ratings of 16 major scholarship search websites
- Overview of 7 websites with lists of scholarships
- Listing of resources to organize and track scholarship applications
- 46 often overlooked state websites for scholarships
- Information on how to apply for scholarships including checklists