Get the Guidance You Need When You Need It Most
College: The Biggest Financial Decision You'll Make.
Test Your Readiness — Do You Know:
- what schools your family can afford?
- how to find colleges offering merit scholarships?
- whether your student should take the ACT/SAT and/or submit their scores?
- what colleges are looking for in essays?
- how many schools to apply to?
Led by Experts, Without the Expert Price.
Feeling thankful for being a member in CIA Live. My son heard back from most of his EA schools and was accepted with their highest levels of merit scholarship. The process worked!
“Your site has been priceless and I appreciate being a part of the membership!”
“Being a member of the Paying For College 101 Facebook group made me realize that I wasn’t alone going through this crazy process. What a huge sense of emotional and practical support.”
“With the great suggestions from this group and the College Insights tool, my son and I created a college list with more options for him to receive merit scholarships.”
“Thank you so much for your webinars. I’ve learned so much from the site and College Insights tool. I wish I had found all this information sooner.”
– Alison W.
84% of colleges ranked grades in college prep classes as a top factor for admission.
"Feeling thankful for the Concierge Service. My son heard back from most of his EA schools and was accepted with their highest levels of merit scholarship. The process worked!”
"As a member, we know we are receiving valuable step-by-step guidance that allows us to stay informed and less stressed. This has definitely been a wonderful investment for our family."
"Concierge provided me with enough support and feedback that I didn’t feel lost in the process. The price and the expertise that was provided was just the right fit for me."
Benefits of Membership
- Live classes/Q&A with our experts (4-6 sessions monthly)*
- A monthly newsletter packed with the information you need when you need it most
- Complete access to our video library of past sessions
- Monthly office hours to answer your questions
- Membership to an expert-led, private FB community with Q&A support
- Discounts on partner services (test prep and essay coaching)
Free access to our College Insights tool
- Discounts on R2C add-on services (1:1 admissions coaching, personal financial review, college list review)