Trying to figure out which colleges can offer your student the most merit scholarships? Wondering which colleges you’ll be able to afford? Want to know how much debt students graduate with and how long it takes them to graduate?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a resource that laid this all out for you, in detail, so you know you’re not missing anything?
I’ve got good news. Our College Data Spreadsheet and College Free Money Finder Tool are exactly the kind of a resources you need. The spreadsheet and tool cover over 1,500 schools and include a database of over 1200 college merit scholarships.
Data included in the spreadsheet and tool is the latest available from IPEDS and publicly available common data set information.
With our College Data Spreadsheet and College Free Money Finder you will be able to:
- See which school offer the best financial aid
- Review graduation rates to see the best – and the worst
- Compare the average net price of over 1,500 schools
- Discover which 467 private colleges provide 90% or more of freshman with scholarships of $15,000 or more
- Sort the list based on the criteria that matters most to you
- And much more!
Detailed research on 1,500 schools probably sounds expensive, but it’s less than the price of one college application.
Here’s a sample of what the spreadsheet looks like….
And here’s an idea of how the College Free Money Finder works: