Trying to figure out which colleges can offer your student the most merit scholarships? Wondering which colleges you’ll be able to afford? Want to know how much debt students graduate with and how long it takes them to graduate?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a resource that laid this all out for you, in detail, so you know you’re not missing anything?
I’ve got good news. Our college data spreasheet is exactly this kind of a resource, and we want to make it available to you. It’s research covering over 1,500 schools that have 500 or more full-time undergraduates.
Data included in the spreadsheet is the latest available from IPEDS and publicly available common data set information.
With our College Data Spreadsheet you will be able to:
- See which school offer the best financial aid
- Review graduation rates to see the best – and the worst
- Compare the average net price of over 1,500 schools
- Discover which 467 private colleges provide 90% or more of freshman with scholarships of $15,000 or more
- Sort the list based on the criteria that matters most to you
- And much more!
Detailed research on 1,500 schools probably sounds expensive, but it’s less than the price of one college application.
Here’s a sample of what the spreadsheet looks like….