Finding individual college merit scholarship information can take a lot of time. Instead, we’ve gathered the statistics you need to know about Rice University’s merit scholarships, at a quick glance.
Before diving in, make sure to review The Ultimate Guide to Merit Scholarships.
Rice University’s Merit Scholarships Statistics
- Percentage of students with no financial need: 49%
- Percentage of students with no financial need who were awarded merit scholarships: 7%
- Average dollar amount of non-need based merit scholarships: $18,718
To learn more about Rice University’s Merit Scholarship opportunities, visit here.
Get Access to Merit Scholarship Information From ALL Schools In One Place
Want to easily research merit scholarships for all schools without having to google each college’s common data set?
Check out our College Insights tool. It’s an easy-to-use resource that combines government college data (IPEDS) with common data set information.
In one resource you’ll be able to filter, sort, and compare colleges by merit scholarships as well as other variables such as:
- School Size
- % Male vs Female
- 4 Year Graduation Rate
- % of Returning Freshmen
- Average and 75th Percentile Test Scores
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision Admit Rates
- Availability of Honors or Co-op Programs
- Acceptance of AP Credits
- Application, Financial Aid, and Housing Deposit Deadlines
- And so much more!
Having this information all in one place saves you time otherwise spent searching individual college websites. It also gives you the ability to filter, sort, and compare ANY criteria or combination of criteria that’s important to your family.
You can quickly and easily use the tool to find colleges where your student is in the top 25th percentile of applicants and more likely to receive merit scholarships.
Use College Insights to quickly search and find schools where your student is likely to be accepted and receive need based aid and/or merit scholarships.
Merit scholarship information for other schools: