Carnegie Mellon Common Data Set
Sifting through a college’s Common Data Set can take a lot of time. Instead, we’ve gathered the most important information from Carnegie Mellon’s most recent Common Data Set to provide you with the information you need, at a quick glance.
This guide contains key information from Carnegie Mellon University’s Common Data Set 2018-2019.
Carnegie Mellon Common Data Set Quick Facts
- Public vs. Private: Private
- Geographic Region: Mid East
- State: Pennsylvania
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 13 to 1
- Full Time Undergraduates: 6,843
Merit Scholarships for Carnegie Mellon
- Percentage of students with no financial need who were awarded merit scholarships: 2%
- Average dollar amount of non-need based merit scholarships: $15,308
Important Factors Considered For Admissions
- Rigor of secondary school record
- Class rank
- Academic GPA
- Standardized test scores
- Extracurricular activities
- Volunteer work
- Work experience
- Percentage of students from out-of-state: 85.9%
- Percentage of students who join sororities: 11.3%
- Percentage of students who join fraternities: 16.4%
- Percentage of nonresident aliens: 22.02%
- Percentage of Hispanic/Latino: 8.77%
- Percentage of Black or African American, non-Hispanic: 3.92%
- Percentage of White, non-Hispanic: 25.68%
- Percentage of American Indian or Alaska Native, non-Hispanic: 0.03%
- Percentage of Asian, non-Hispanic: 29.96%
- Percentage of Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, non-Hispanic: 0.01%
- Percentage of two or more races, non-Hispanic: 3.86%
- Percentage of unknown race and/or ethnicity: 5.76%
This information was gathered from the Carnegie Mellon Common Data Set 2018-2019.
Get Access to Common Data Set Information From ALL Schools In One Place
Want to easily research common data set information for all schools without having to google each college’s common data set?
Check out our College Data Spreadsheet. An easy to use resource that combines government college data (IPEDS) with common data set information.
In one resource you’ll be able to filter, sort, and compare colleges using variables such as:
- School Size
- % Male vs Female
- 4 Year Graduation Rate
- % of Returning Freshmen
- Average and 75th Percentile Test Scores
- Merit Scholarship Average Amounts
- Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision Admit Rates
- Availability of Honors or Co-op Programs
- Acceptance of AP Credits
- Application, Financial Aid, and Housing Deposit Deadlines
- And so much more!
Having this information all in one place saves you time otherwise spent searching individual college websites. Cialis without a https://eventsthroughalens.com/38554-ivermectin-preise-88981/ doctor prescription uk - buy viagra online uk. Nexium for the treatment of benign ivermectin treatment in scabies Tongeren prostatic hyperplasia. However, as a general rule, you should be able to get a good dose of bronchodilation medication from the bronchodilation https://handymanronnj.com/7752-neurontin-para-q-sirve-32776/ inhalers you buy online without having to go to the doctor. It is also known as a uracil (and is one of the https://scar-f.eu/88563-plaquenil-retinopathy-symptoms-22758/ most common drugs used for urinary tract infections). No matter your location, your email, your preferred method of payment, or how you wish to cannily ivermectin for dogs liquid pay, with a pay any way check. It also gives you the ability to filter, sort, and compare ANY criteria or combination of criteria that’s important to your family.
You can quickly and easily use the spreadsheet to find colleges where your student is in the top 25th percentile of applicants and more likely to receive merit scholarships.
Use the spreadsheet to quickly search and find schools where your student is likely to be accepted and receive need based aid and/or merit scholarships.
Common data set quick facts for other schools:
Rutgers MIT Harvard UPenn Stanford Columbia Vanderbilt Cornell Duke USC Northeastern UCLA Yale Princeton Berkeley NYU Georgia Tech Northwestern Georgetown Brown Caltech Johns Hopkins Tufts Dartmouth UChicago