A student’s Common App includes their test scores, transcripts, application, main and supplemental essays. The stronger the written components are, the higher a student’s chances of being admitted.
In this package, our coaches will go through each section and assist wherever your student needs help, including taking an overall look at the personal essay to make sure it works well with the rest of the Common App.
The goal is to create an application with a narrative that reflects who your student is, their accomplishments, and their vision of themselves in college.
If your student needs to have their Common App reviewed, one of our experts will:
- check that the application highlights your student’s successes, potential, and provides a snapshot of who they are
- review in detail your student’s Common App activities list and descriptions
- make sure your student has answered all the questions (and answered them well)
- evaluate the Common App personal statement as it relates to the application as a whole
- help your student stand out for all the right reasons
*Package includes a combination of up to 2 hours of live & asynchronous consultation, coaching & editing for the following sections: profile, family, education, testing, activities, courses & grades, and additional information section.
Service must be initiated within 1 month of purchase.
Refunds can be issued within 14 days of purchase—before the service has started or your Common App has been shared with us.