Trying to figure out which colleges can offer your student the most merit scholarships?
Wondering which colleges you’ll be able to afford?
Want to know how much debt students graduate with and how long it takes them to graduate?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a resource that laid this all out for you, in detail, so you know you’re not missing anything?
Our College Insights is exactly this kind of a resource, and we want to make it available to you.
The data in College Insights covers over 2,000 schools that have 500 or more full-time undergraduates.
With College Insights you will be able to:
- See which school offer the best financial aid
- Review graduation rates to see the best – and the worst
- Compare the average net price of over 1,500 schools
- Discover which 467 private colleges provide 90% or more of freshman with scholarships of $15,000 or more
- Sort the list based on the criteria that matters most to you
- And much more