The CSS Profile is a complicated form, select colleges use to ask additional financial questions in order to award institutional dollars. In addition to FAFSA, families with students applying to one or more schools on this list of 200 colleges, will have to fill out another financial aid form called the CSS Profile.
Make sure you fill it out properly to avoid mistakes that can cost you additional money in potential institutional grants and scholarships from colleges your student is applying to.
This workshop will be lead by Christen O’Connor, Associate Director of Financial Aid at Dartmouth College. Christen will review what parents need to know to properly fill out the CSS Profile and cover topics such as the following:
- How should divorced parents complete the form. What is the non-custodial form?
- What resources to use to value your house.
- What assets should be included.
- How do we estimate what the anticipated earnings of our child will be while at school?
- What should I report for how much I think I can contribute to college?