The New Year is coming up fast.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you.
Thank you for being part of our community.
Thank you for reading, watching, commenting, sharing, and spreading all of our information around the web so other families can learn about admissions and paying for college.
My goal is to provide you with affordable services, insightful information and access to actionable data to help you become an educated consumer about higher ed so you can make more informed college decisions.
To reach this goal, we have a lot planned for 2020:
- new tools to help families more easily manage the admissions process,
- crowdsourcing efforts to collect information on private scholarships, financial aid offers, and student loan rates,
- enhanced Concierge Services for families who want more guidance,
- more content to educate families and also highlight family stories for how they paid for college,
- new partnerships with companies to continue to offer affordable options for all aspects of transitioning your student to college, and
- monthly virtual coffee klatch time to make more meaning connections.
If there is anything I can ever do to help you out, let me know.
You can always email me at [email protected]